Who is T.R. Knight ?
Theodore Raymond “T. R.” Knight (born March 26, 1973) is an American actor.
He is best known for his role as Dr. George O’Malleyon the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy.
Having acted on stage since the age of five, Knight had starred on Broadway, off-Broadway, and theatre productions in his home state of Minnesota.
He received a Drama Desk Award nomination for his performance in MCC Theater’s Scattergood in 2003.
SEE ALSO: Katherine Heigl Bio, Wiki, Facts, Age, Weight, Height, Net Worth, Affairs & Dating
Who is T.R. Knight Dating ?
On October 5, 2013, Knight married his boyfriend of three years, Patrick B. Leahy (ballet dancer & writer), in Hudson, New York.
We don’t have any information about his past affairs & dating.
What is T.R. Knight Net Worth ?
T. R. Knight (born March 26, 1973) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Dr. George O’Malleyon the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy.
He has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Follow T.R. Knight on Instagram
Follow T.R. Knight on Twitter
Thank you for continuing to inspire us and lead us. We carry you in our hearts. (painting by the… https://t.co/Ddwqds3QqG
— T.R. Knight (@TR_Knight) January 16, 2017
- T.R. Knight weight: 70 kg
- T.R. Knight height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- T.R. Knight eye color: Dark brown
- T.R. Knight hair color:Dark brown
- T.R. Knight shoe size / feet size: Not available
- T.R. Knight body type / build: Athletic
- T.R. Knight full name: Theodore Raymond Knight
- T.R. Knight middle name: Raymond
- T.R. Knight birthplace: Minneapolis, MN
- T.R. Knight date of birth: March 26, 1973
- T.R. Knight zodiac: Aries
- T.R. Knight ethnicity: White
- T.R. Knight nationality: American
- T.R. Knight religion: Catholic
- Is T.R. Knight gay? Yes
- T.R. Knight attended which high school ? Academy of Holy Angels
- T.R. Knight attended which college ? University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- T.R. Knight job: Actor
- T.R. Knight Net Worth: $ 3 million
- T.R. Knight Salary: N/A
- Awards Screen: Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series