Who is Ellen Muth ?
Ellen Anna Muth popular as Ellen Muth was born on March 6, 1981. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is an American actress, known for her role as Georgia “George” Lass in Showtime’s series Dead Like Me.
Muth was born in Milford, Connecticut, the daughter of Rachel and Erich Muth.
In 2004, Muth was a member of Intertel and Mensa. She has attended the Skip Barber Racing School.
Muth was one of two actresses who shared a best supporting actress award at the 1995 Tokyo International Film Festival, recognition Muth earned for her screen debut in Dolores Claiborne.
In 1999 she won the American Film Institute (AFI) Best Actress Award for The Young Girl and the Monsoon.
In 2004, Muth was nominated twice for Dead Like Me.
This included a Saturn Award nomination in the Best Actress in a Television Series category. She was nominated for a Satellite Award in the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Drama series.
Who is Ellen Muth Dating ?
Ellen Muth is possibly a single.
Ellen Muth has been in a relationship with Jeffrey Donovan (2004).
What is Ellen Muth Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $ 3 million.
- Born: March 6, 1981 (age 36)
- Birth Place: Milford, Connecticut, United States
- Birth Name: Ellen Anna Muth
- Birth Sign: Pisces
- Nick Name: Ellen
- Height: 5′ 3″
- Body Shape: Banana
- Dress Size: 4
- Body Measurements: 35-24-34 inches
- Shoe Size: 6.5
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Weight: 51 kg
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Parents: Erich Muth, Rachel Muth
- Education: Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Skip Barber Racing School
- Awards: Tokyo International Film Festival Best Supporting Actress
- Nominations: Satellite Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama, MORE
- Net Worth: $ 3 million
- Profession: American actress