Who is Carmen Electra ?
Tara Leigh Patrick (born April 20, 1972), better known by her stage name Carmen Electra, is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer.
She began her career as a singer after moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she met Prince, who produced her debut record. She later relocated to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a career as an actress, gaining notoriety for her role as Lani McKenzie on the television series Baywatch.
She made her film debut in the horror comedy American Vampire (1998), and has had roles in multiple parody films, including Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and Disaster Movie.
Electra has also appeared as a model in Playboy magazine, and worked as a dancer with the Pussycat Dolls.
Who is Carmen Electra Dating ?
Carmen Electra is possibly single.
Carmen Electra was previously married to Dave Navarro (2003 – 2006) and Dennis Rodman (1998 – 1999).
What is Carmen Electra Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
- Complete Name: Tara Leigh Patrick
- Nicknames: Carmen Electra
- Date of Birth: April 20, 1972
- Birthplace: Sharonville, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Singer, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Father: Harry Patrick (Guitarist)
- Mother: Patricia Patrick (Singer)
- Siblings: Four older brothers and one sister.
- Spouse Name: Dave Navarro (m. 2003–2007), Dennis Rodman (m. 1998–1999)
- Children Name: None
- Carmen Electra Affairs/ Boyfriends: Prince (1990-1991), Dennis Rodman (1998-1999), Dave Navarro (2001-2007), Rob Patterson (2007-2012), Simon Cowell (2012-2013), Ryan Lochte (2013)
- Debut Album: Carmen Electra (1993)
First Film: American Vampire (1997)
First TV Show: Erotic Confessions (1996)
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32E
- Cup Size: E
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-25-36
- Carmen Electra Net Worth (2017): $16 million
Carmen Electra Interesting Facts
Carmen Electra Quotes
No matter where I’ve been overseas, the food stinks, except in Italy.
I have a constant sweet tooth, so I like anything from the bakery, like cupcakes, cookies.
I want someone who can keep me on my toes, has a good sense of humor and a good heart.
Laughing makes everything easier.
One of the big misconceptions about me is that I walk around in mini-skirts and high heels twenty-four seven and go to the gym in heels.
When anything bad happens, my insecurities come flooding out.
With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home – it makes it easier for women that don’t want to go to the gym.