Who is Kyra Phillips ?
Kyra Phillips (born August 8, 1968) is an American news anchor and reporter. She is best known for her work of thirteen years at CNN.
Phillips was born in Illinois, and grew up in the city of Jacksonville.
In the fourth grade, she moved to San Diego, California, where her parents became professors at San Diego State University.
Among her first jobs in broadcasting were the positions of weekend anchor and reporter for WLUK-TV in Green Bay, Wisconsin before moving on to WDSU-TV in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1994.
Phillips has also held positions as morning anchor for KAMC-TV in Lubbock, Texas, field producer for CNN-Telemundo’s Washington, D.C. offices and a journalist of the special assignment unit of KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, California.
In addition to her regular duties on HLN, Phillips participates in the Brain Tumor Foundation for Children, T.A.P.S. (Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors), Global Down Syndrome Foundation and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, which she has been involved with since 1992.
— GEN(R) Marty Dempsey (@Martin_Dempsey) November 8, 2017
Who is Kyra Phillips Dating ?
John Roberts and Kyra Phillips got engaged on 25th Apr 2010.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
What is Kyra Phillips Net Worth ?
Kyra Phillips is an American news anchor and reporter. She is best known for her work of thirteen years at CNN.
She has an estimated net worth of $5.2 Million Dollars.
- Born: August 8, 1968 (age 49)
- Birth Place: Illinois, United States
- Partner: John Roberts (2009–)
- Spouse: John Assad (m. 2000–2008)
- Nominations: News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Report in a Newscast, MORE
- Children: Sage Ann Roberts, Kellan Clay Roberts
- TV shows: CNN Newsroom, Anderson Cooper 360°
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Net Worth: $5.2 Million Dollars
- Profession: American news anchor and reporter