Who is Alaina Marie Mathers ?
# Amanda Marie Scott is now popular these days as Alaina Marie Mathers.
# She was born on May 3, 1993 in United States of America.
# Her birth sign is Taurus.
# Her height is 5.8 feet and weight is about 60 kg.
# Her nationality is American.
# Her mother, Dawn Scott, had a troubled private life and she couldn’t identify her daughter’s biological father.
# Her mother died of as a result of Heroin overdose. She was found lying dead in her apartment in January 2016, which came across as a major blow to Eminem’s family.
# She is best known as the adopted daughter of Eminem.
# Alaina was actually born from Eminem’s sister in law Dawn Mathers.
# She has Hazel colored eyes which makes her more beautiful.
Who is Alaina Marie Mathers Dating ?
Currently Alaina Marie Mathers is single.
We don’t have any information about Alaina’s past affairs and dating.
Who are Alaina Marie Mathers Parents ?
Alaina was born on May 3, 1993 in United States of America to Dawn Scott Mathers.
Dawn Scott is the twin sister of Eminem’s former wife Kimberly Ann Scott.
Her mother started taking drugs like Heroin when Alaina was only few years old.
Dawn was not in condition to raise her beloved daughter so Alaina was adopted by the rap king Eminem.
What is Alaina Marie Mathers Net Worth ?
We don’t have any information about current estimated net worth of Alaina Marie Mathers. we are trying to update this fact soon.
- Birthday: May 3, 1993 (age 23 years)
- Birth Place: United States of America
- Birth Sign: Taurus
- Birth Name: Alaina Marie Mathers
- Height: 5.8 feet
- Weight: 60 kg
- Bra Size: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Parents: Eminem, Kimberly Anne Scott, Dawn Scott
- Siblings: Hailie Jade, Whitney Scott Mathers, Patrick Scott, Adam Scott
- Uncles: Nathan Kane Samara, Michael Mathers
- Cousins: Hailie Jade, Whitney Scott Mathers, Adam Scott, Parker Scott, Patrick Scott
- Grandparents: Deborah R. Nelson-Mathers, Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr., Casimer Sluck, Kathleen Sluck
Follow Alaina Marie Mathers on Instagram & Twitter
there's always a person that you hate for no reason
— Alaina Scott Mathers (@AlainaMathers) March 19, 2014