Who is Lauren Morelli ?
# Lauren Morelli was born on July 22, 1982.
# She is an American writer best known for her work on the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black.
# Morelli, who grew up in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, suburb of McCandless, graduated from Winchester Thurston School and then studied dance at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City, until a back injury ended her career in dance.
# Morelli has been nominated for the 2014 Online Film and Television Association’s award for “Best Writing in a Comedy Series” and the 2014 and 2015 Writers Guild of America’s award for “Best Comedy Series,” for her work on Orange Is The New Black, along with several other writers from the show.
Who is Lauren Morelli Dating ?
Lauren Morelli is openly lesbian.
In September 2014, Morelli filed for divorce from her husband of two years, Steve Basilone.
On October 4, 2016, Morelli announced her engagement to actress Samira Wiley, with whom she had been in a relationship since publicly coming out.
They married on March 25, 2017 in Palm Springs, California.
What is Lauren Morelli Net Worth ?
Lauren Morelli is an American writer best known for her work on the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black.
- Birthday: July 22, 1982 (age 35)
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nationality: American
- Education: Marymount Manhattan College
- Spouse: Samira Wiley (m. 2017), Stephen Basilone (m. 2012–2014)
- Nominations: Writers Guild of America Award for Television: New Series, MORE
- Show: Orange Is the New Black
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Profession: American writer