Who is Michelle Trachtenberg ?
Michelle Christine Trachtenberg popular as Michelle Trachtenberg was born on October 11, 1985. She is an American actress.
Trachtenberg was born in New York City, the youngest of two daughters of Lana, a bank manager, and Michael Trachtenberg, a fiber-optics engineer.
Her father is German Jewish and her mother is Russian Jewish, and she is of the Jewish religion, with her grandparents living in Israel.
She was raised with her older sister Irene in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, where she attended junior high school at The Bay Academy for the Arts and Sciences.
She may be best known for portraying Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994–96) and Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000–03), amongst numerous other television series and feature film roles.
Who is Michelle Dating ?
Michelle Trachtenberg has been in relationships with Josh Groban (2012), Scott Sanford (2008 – 2010), Pete Wentz (2006), Shawn Ashmore (2004 – 2006) and Joshua Radin (2000 – 2003).
What is Michelle Net Worth ?
- Born: October 11, 1985 (age 32)
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Michelle Christine Trachtenberg
- Nick Name: Michelle
- Height: 1.71 m
- Education: P.S. 99 Isaac Asimov School, The Bay Academy for the Arts and Sciences, Notre Dame High School
- Parents: Michael Trachtenberg, Lana Trachtenberg
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Profession: American actress
- Net Worth: $9 Million