Who is Prince William ?
# Prince William was born on 21 June 1982.
# He is a member of the British royal family.
# He is the elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and is second in the line of succession to the British throne, after his father.
# William was educated at four schools in the United Kingdom and obtained a degree from the University of St Andrews.
# He spent parts of a gap year in Chile, Belize, and some parts of Africa.
# In December 2006, he completed 44 weeks of training as an officer cadet and was commissioned in the Blues and Royals regiment.
# In April 2008, he qualified as a pilot by completing pilot training at Royal Air Force College Cranwell.
# He then underwent helicopter flying training in order to become a full-time pilot with the RAF Search and Rescue Force in early 2009.
# His service with the British Armed Forces ended in September 2013.
Who is Prince William Spouse ?
# William married Catherine Middleton on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey.
# Hours before the wedding, he was created Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, and Baron Carrickfergus.
# The couple have two children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, and are expecting their third in April 2018.
- Complete Name: William Arthur Philip Louis
- Nicknames: Wills, Duke of Cambridge
- Date of Birth: 21 June 1982
- Birthplace: St Mary’s Hospital, London, UK
- Nationality: British
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Father: Charles, Prince of Wales
- Mother: Diana, Princess of Wales
- Siblings: Prince Henry of Wales (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (2011)
- Children Name: Prince George of Cambridge (Son), Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (Daughter)
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Weight: 71 kg
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a