Who is Nick Cannon ?
Nicholas Scott “Nick” Cannon is an American rapper, actor, comedian, entrepreneur, record producer, radio and television personality.
He was born on October 8, 1980 (age 36 years) in San Diego, California, United States. His Birth Sign is Libra.
Cannon became host of the TV reality competition America’s Got Talent while juggling his family life with wife Mariah Carey and their twins.
Who is Nick Cannon Dating ? Spouse ? Children ?
Nick Cannon got married with Mariah Carey. They got married in the year 2008.
The couple gave birth to two twins in 2011, they are Moroccan and Monroe. They got divorced in the year 2014.
After getting divorce from Mariah Carey he was engaged with his ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell.
In 2017 the couple together have a son Golden Cannon.
What is Nick Cannon Net Worth ?
Nick Cannon is an American rapper, actor, comedian, entrepreneur, record producer, radio and television personality.
He has an estimated net worth of $50 million.
Who are Nick Cannon Parents ?
Nicholas Scott Cannon was born on October 8, 1980, in San Diego, California, to James Cannon, a televangelist, and Beth Hackett, an accountant.
His parents separated when he was young, so he grew up shuttling between California and North Carolina.
- Height: 183 centimetres, 6 feet 0 inches
- Born Name: Nicholas Scott Cannon
- Weight: 78 kg/171Pound
- Girlfriends/Affairs: Christina Milian, Eva Marcille, Meagan Good, Kim Kardashian
- Upcoming Movies/Film: Not yet
- Birthday Date: 17th October 1980
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Father: James Cannon
- Mother: Beth Hackett
- Nationality: American
- Marital Status: Married
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, USA
- First TV show/first film: Whatever It Takes which was released in 2000
- Occupation: Rapper, actor, comedian, television host, radio personality, entrepreneur record producer
- Spouse: Mariah Carey ( They married on 30th April 2008 and separated in April 2015)
- Children: Daughter-Monroe Cannon, Son- Moroccan Scott Cannon
Follow Nick Cannon on Twitter
— Nick Cannon (@NickCannon) February 5, 2017