Who is Emily Maitlis ?
# Emily Maitlis was born on 6 September 1970 in Canada but raised in Sheffield, Yorkshire.
# She is a British journalist, documentary-maker and newsreader for the BBC.
# She presents news programming across the national television channels of the BBC, including Newsnight and bulletins on BBC One, BBC News Channel and BBC World.
# In January 2014, she became acting political editor of Newsnight when she temporarily replaced Allegra Stratton who took maternity leave until later that year.
Who is Emily Maitlis Dating ?
Emily Maitlis got married with Mark Gwynne, an investment manager, whom she has referred to as “my Catholic boy”.
The couple is blessed with two children. We don’t have much information about their children.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
- Birthday: September 6, 1970
- Birth Country: Canada
- Birth Name: Emily Maitlis
- Famous As: Emily Maitlis
- Children: 2
- Spouse: Mark Gwynne
- TV shows: Newsnight, Come and Have a Go If You Think You’re Smart Enough
- Education: Queens’ College, Cambridge, King Edward VII School, Sheffield
- Parents: Peter Maitlis, Marion Maitlis
- Net Worth: Unknown