Who is Mark Garnier ?
Mark Robert Timothy Garnier popular as Mark Garnier was born on 26 February 1963.
He is a British Conservative Party politician. He was first elected as Member of Parliament (MP) for Wyre Forest in the 2010 general election.
Garnier was re-elected in the 2015 and 2017 general elections.
He was a minister of International Trade from July 2016 to January 2018.
He was investigated by the Cabinet Office in October 2017 for asking his parliamentary assistant to buy sex toys.
Who is Mark Garnier Dating ?
Mark Garnier is married to Caroline. The couple have three children.
What is Mark Garnier Net Worth ?
He has an estimated net worth of $1.6 Million.
- Born: February 26, 1963 (age 54)
- Birth Place: London, United Kingdom
- Spouse: Caroline Garnier
- Education: Charterhouse School
- Previous office: Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for International Trade (2016–2018)
- Prime Minister: Theresa May
- Parents: Peter Garnier, Patricia Garnier
- Net Worth: $1.6 Million