Who is Julie Roginsky ?
Julie Roginsky was born on April 25, 1973. She is a Democratic Party strategist and television personality.
She is a contributor with the Fox News Channel; appearing mainly as a co-host on Outnumbered, and occasional co-host of The Five.
Prior to working at Fox News, she was a contributor at CNBC.
Her columns have appeared in FoxNews.com, CNBC.com, Politico, Forbes and the Star-Ledger.
Who is Julie Roginsky Dating ?
Julie Roginsky lives in New York City. In 2012, she gave birth to her first son, Zachary Peter Roginsky.
But we don’t have any information about her husband.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
What is Julie Roginsky Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $23 million U.S. dollars.
- Born: April 25, 1973 (age 44)
- Birth Place: Moscow, Russia
- Birth Name: Julie Roginsky
- Birth Sign: Taurus
- Nick Name: Julie
- Height: 1.72 m
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Boston University
- Children: Zachary Peter Roginsky
- Parents: Tanya Roginsky, Abram Roginsky
- Nationality: Russian
- Ethnicity: White
- Net Worth: $23 million U.S. dollars
- Profession: Television Personality