Who is Jhené Aiko ?
Jhené Aiko Efuru Chilombo was born on March 16, 1988. Aiko was born and raised in Ladera Heights, California. She is known as Jhené Aiko or Jhené, is an American singer and songwriter.
She embarked on her music career contributing vocals and appearing in several music videos for R&B group B2K.
At the time, she was known as B2K member Lil’ Fizz’s “cousin”, though she is not actually related to him.
It was used as a marketing tool, suggested by Sony and Epic Records, to promote Aiko through B2K and attract an audience.
In 2003, Aiko was set to release her debut album, My Name Is Jhené, through her labels Sony, The Ultimate Group and Epic, however the album was never released, with Aiko asking to be released from the label in order to continue her education.
Who is Jhené Aiko Dating ?
Jhene Aiko is possibly single.
Jhene Aiko was previously married to Dot da Genius (2015 – 2017).
Jhene Aiko has been in relationships with Big Sean (2016), Donald Glover (2013) and O’Ryan (2005 – 2008).
What is Jhené Aiko Net Worth ?
- Born: March 16, 1988 (age 29)
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name:
- Birth Sign:
- Height: 1.57 m
- Weight: 45 kg or 99 pounds
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Dress Size: 4 (US) or 34 (EU)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Body Measurements: 36-23-34 in or 91.5-58.5-86 cm
- Spouse: Dot da Genius (m. 2014)
- Siblings: Mila J, Miyoko Chilombo, Kareena Chilombo, MORE
- Profession: American singer-songwriter
- Net Worth: $500 Thousand