Who is Jenna Fischer ?
Regina Marie Fischer popular as Jenna Fischer was born on March 7, 1974. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
She has one younger sister, Emily, a third grade teacher. She first performed at the age of six, when she participated in an acting workshop taught by her mother at Henry School in St. Louis, a workshop also attended by actor Sean Gunn, with whom she grew up.
She is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Pam Beesly on the NBCsitcom The Office, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007.
Jenna Fischer Movies:
Fischer’s first book, The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide, with an introduction by Steve Carell, was published in November 2017.
Who is Jenna Fischer Dating ?
What is Jenna Fischer Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $15 Million.
- Born: March 7, 1974 (Jenna Fischer Age: 43)
- Birth Place: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Birth Name: Regina Marie Fischer
- Popular As: Jenna Fischer
- Birth Sign: Pisces
- Nick Name: Jenna
- Height: 1.68 m, 5′ 6″
- Weight: 56 kg
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35
- Bra Size: 36C
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Spouse: Lee Kirk (m. 2010), James Gunn (m. 2000–2008)
- Father – James E. “Jim” Fischer (Engineer)
- Mother – Anne (née Miller) (History Teacher)
- Siblings – Emily (Younger Sister) (Teacher)
- Books: The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide
- Children: Weston Lee Kirk, Harper Marie Kirk
- Profession: Actress
- Net Worth: $15 Million