Who is Barkhad Abdi ?
Barkhad Abdi (born April 10, 1985) is a Somali-American actor and director.
Abdi was born in Mogadishu, Banaadir. Around the age of six or seven, when the Somali Civil War broke out, he and his family moved to Yemen to join his father, who had taken up teaching.
In 1999, Abdi and his family relocated to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where there is a large Somali community. He subsequently attended Minnesota State University Moorhead.
— Barkhad Abdi (@RealBarkhad) November 1, 2017
Before entering the film industry, Abdi sold mobile phones at his brother’s shop at a mall in Minneapolis.
He also worked as a limousine driver at a relative’s chauffeur company and as a DJ.
He made his debut in the film Captain Phillips (2013), for which he received various film award nominations, including an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
Who is Barkhad Abdi Dating ?
Barkhad Abdi is possibly single.
We don’t have any information about his past affairs & dating.
What is Barkhad Abdi Net Worth ?
- Birthday: April 10, 1985 (age 32)
- Birth Place: Mogadishu, Somalia
- Birth Name: Barkhad Abdinasir Abdi
- Nick Name: Barkhad
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, MORE
- Awards: BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role
- Nationality: Somali, American
- Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Profession: Somali-American actor and director
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown