Who is Amanda Bearse ?
Amanda Bearse (born August 9, 1958) is an American actress, director and comedian best known for her role as neighbor Marcy Rhoades D’Arcy on Married… with Children, a sitcom that aired in the United States from 1987 to 1997, and for her performance in the 1985 horror film Fright Night opposite William Ragsdale.
She first attended Winter Park High School, from which she graduated in 1976, and Rollins College, but later transferred to Birmingham Southern College and Young Harris College, where she received an associate of arts degree.
She has been publicly out as a lesbian since 1993 and has an adopted daughter, Zoe.
Who is Amanda Bearse Dating ?
Amanda Bearse has been married to Carrie Schenken since 2010.
They have two children.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
What is Amanda Bearse Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $16 Million.
- Born: August 9, 1958 (age 59)
- Birth Place: Winter Park, Florida, United States
- Height: 1.62 m
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Spouse: Carrie Schenken (m. 2010)
- Education: Young Harris College, Birmingham–Southern College, Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre
- Children: Zoe Bearse
- Profession: American actress, director and comedian
- Net Worth: $16 Million