Who is Takashi Murakami ?
He works in fine arts media (such as painting and sculpture) as well as commercial media (such as fashion, merchandise, and animation) and is known for blurring the line between high and low arts.
He coined the term “superflat”, which describes both the aesthetic characteristics of the Japanese artistic tradition and the nature of post-war Japanese culture and society, and is also used for Murakami’s own artistic style and that of other Japanese artists he has influenced.
Murakami is the founder and President of Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd., through which he manages several younger artists. He was the founder and organizer of the biannual art fair Geisai.
Who is Takashi Murakami Dating ?
Takashi Murakami is possibly a single.
We don’t have any information about his past affairs & dating.
What is Takashi Murakami Net Worth ?
We don’t have any information about his estimated net worth.
- Born: February 1, 1962 (age 56)
- Birth Place: Itabashi, Tokyo, Japan
- On view: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Museum of Modern Art
- Periods: Superflat, Contemporary art, Pop art
- Nationality: Japanese
- Education: Tokyo University of the Arts
- Movies: Jellyfish Eyes, Superflat Monogram
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Profession: Japanese artist