Who is Shruti Haasan ?
Shruti Haasan was born on 28 January 1986. She is an Indian film actress and singer who works predominantly in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films.
Born to the prominent Haasan family, she is the daughter of veteran actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur.
Through her career, she has received three Filmfare Awards and has established herself as one of the leading actresses of South Indian cinema.
In a recent poll conducted by the Chennai Times, Haasan topped the list of most desirable women.
Who is Shruti Haasan Dating ?
Shruti Haasan is possibly single.
We have no records of past relationships for Shruti Haasan.
What is Shruti Haasan Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of INR 15 crore.
- Full Name: Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan
- Nick Name: Shruti
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Musician
- Date of Birth: 28 January 1986
- Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Age: 29 (as of 2015)
- Star-sign: Acquarius
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Hindu
- Father Name: Kamal Haasan
- Mother Name: Sarika Thakur
- Siblings: Akshara (sister)
- Debut Movie: Luck(2009)
- Education: Abacus Montessori School, St. Andrew’s College, Musicians Institute
- Height: 1.73m, 5’ 8”
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurements: 34-26-36
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexuality: Straight
- Best food: Beef, Idli
- Best Actor: Kamal Hasaan, Rajnikanth
- Best Actress: Shreedevi
- Best Destination: London and Italy
- Best Brands: Gucci and Armaani
- Net Worth: 15 crore IRS
- Price Per Movie: 70-75 lakhs
Shruti Haasan Brand Endorsements:
Navaratna Cool Talc, Brand ambassador for electrical appliances company Lloyd.
Shruti Haasan Relationship status: In a live in relation with Siddarth. Alleged link up with cricketer Suresh Raina.
Shruti Hasaan facts:
- She sang her first song at the age of six. She has great passion of singing and music.
- She is a very independent and fierceless person. She has also said that she wants to deliver a baby before marriage.
- Her sister, Akshara is also an actress and represents India nationally for Ballroom Latin dancing.
- She studied Psychology at St. Andrew’s College in Mumbai.
- She is the vocalist of her music band, The Extramentals.