Who is Shraddha Kapoor ?
Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3 March 1987. She is an Indian actress and singer who works in Hindi films.
The daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor, she began her acting career with a brief role in the 2010 heist film Teen Patti, and followed it with her first leading role in the teen drama Luv Ka The End (2011).
Kapoor gained wide recognition for playing a singer in the commercially successful romantic drama Aashiqui 2 (2013), for which she received several accolades including a Filmfare nomination for the Best Actress.
Kapoor established herself with starring roles in the romantic thriller Ek Villain (2014), the dance drama ABCD 2 (2015) and the action drama Baaghi (2016), all of which rank among her biggest commercial successes.
She followed it by starring in a series of commercial failures, including Rock On 2 (2016) and Haseena Parkar (2017).
- Full Name: Shraddha Kapoor
Nick Name: Shraddha
- Occupation: Actress/ Model
- Date of Birth: March 3, 1989
- Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Star-sign: Pisces
- Ethnicity: Asian
Father Name: Shakti Kapoor
Mother Name: Shivangi Kolapure
Siblings: Siddhant Kapoor (Brother)
- Debut Movie: Teen patti
- Height: 1.68m/ 5ft 5 inch
- Weight: 54 kg
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown Black
- Sexuality: Straight
- Best food: Sushi Roll
- Best Actor: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan
- Best Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Nutan
- Best Movie: Titanic, The Notebook, Central station, Shawshank Redemption
- Best Director: Mohit Suri
- Best Song: With the Sunshine- Ocean Drive
- Best Destination: Paris
- Shraddha Kapoor Net Worth: $8 million
- Relationship status: It is rumored that she is currently dating Varun Dhawan
- Previous Boyfriends: Aditya Roy Kapoor