Who is Sarah Jessica Parker ?
Sarah Jessica Parker was born on March 25, 1965. She is an American actress, producer, and designer.
She is known for her role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO series Sex and the City (1998–2004). She won two Emmy Awards for the show: one for Outstanding Comedy Series as producer in 2001, and another for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in 2004.
For this role, she also won four Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Comedy Series and three Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Parker made her Broadway debut at the age of 11 in the 1976 revival of The Innocents, before going on to star in the title role of the Broadway musical Annie in 1979.
She appeared in the 1984 films Footloose and Firstborn, and returned to Broadway in the 1989 play The Heidi Chronicles.
Parker’s other major film roles include L.A. Story (1991), Honeymoon in Vegas (1992), Hocus Pocus (1993), Ed Wood (1994), The First Wives Club (1996), The Family Stone (2005), Failure to Launch (2006), and Did You Hear About the Morgans?(2009).
Sarah Jessica Parker Boyfriend’s / Affairs / Spouse
- Michael J. Fox (1984)
- Rober Downey Jr. (1984-1991)
- Joshua Kadison (1991)
- John Kennedy Jr. (1991)
- Nicolas Cage (1991)
- Matthew Broderick (1992-Present)
- Spouse: Matthew Broderick
- Birth Name: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Nick Name: SJP
- Birth Place: Nelsonville, Ohio, United States
- Date of Birth: March 25, 1965
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Occupation / Profession: Actress, Model, Film Producer, Designer
- Body Type / Build: Athletic
- Height: 160 centimetres, 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 56 kg / 123.5 pound
- Father: Stephen Parker (Entrepreneur and Journalist)
- Mother: Barbara Parker (Nursery School Operator & Teacher)
- Siblings: Timothy Britten Parker, Pippin Parker
- Shoe Size / Feet Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Statistics / Measurements: 37-24-34 inches / 94-61-87 centimetres
- Bra Size: 32E
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Ethnicity / Race: White
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Religion: Judaism
- Spouse: Matthew Broderick
- Children: James Wilkie Broderick, Marion Loretta Elwell, Tabitha Hodge
- Brand Endorsements: Garnier’s Nutrisse hair color line, priceline.com (2001), Lux Shower Gel (2004), St. Jude’s Children Hospital (2005), Garnier Skin Naturals (2007), GAP, Covet” designer fragrance (2007), Shopping Cidade Jardim (2008), Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Cream (2009), Ramblin’ Root Beer, Rock The Vote with Robert Downey Jr. (1988), and SJP NYC fragrance (2010)
- Best Known For: Playing Carrie Bradshaw in romantic serial Sex and the City
- First Film: The Little Match Girl
- Favorite Food: Roast Chicken
- Favorite Movie: The Way We Were (1973), Melancholia (2011)
- Favorite Dessert: Sister’s Brownies
- Favorite Country: Greece
- Net Worth: $ 90 Million
Sarah Jessica Parker Facts
- She is an Ambassador of UNICEF
- She is an avid reader
- She loves BlackBerry instead of iPhone
- She hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 2000 where she wore 14 different outfits during the show