Who is Ruby Rose ?
Ruby Rose Langenheim (born 20 March 1986), better known as Ruby Rose, is an Australian model, DJ, recording artist, actress, television presenter, and former MTV VJ.
Rose emerged in the media spotlight as a presenter on MTV Australia, followed by several high-profile modelling gigs, notably as the face of Maybelline New York in Australia.
In addition to her modelling career, she has co-hosted various television shows, namely Australia’s Next Top Model and The Project on Network Ten.
Rose pursued a career in acting from 2008 onwards, with her debut performance in the Australian film Suite for Fleur.
In 2013, she had a small role in the drama Around the Block.
She appeared in seasons three and four of the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black.
She has also made appearances in action films such as Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016), xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017), John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017), and will appear in the films Pitch Perfect 3 (2017) and Meg (2018), based on the novel of the same name.
Who is Ruby Rose Dating ?
What is Ruby Net Worth ?
Ruby Rose, is an Australian model, DJ, recording artist, actress, television presenter, and former MTV VJ.
She has an estimated net worth of $2 Million.
- Full Name: Ruby Rose Langenheim
- Nick Name: Rose
- Occupation: TV Presenter/ DJ/ actress/ Model/ VJ
- Date of Birth: March 20, 1986
- Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Age: 29 (as of 2015)
- Star-sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity: White
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Katia Langenheim
- Siblings: Unknown
- Height: 1.7m, 5ft 7 inch
- Weight: 58 kg
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Light Green
- Sexuality: Lesbian
- Best food: Unknown
- Best Actor: Robert de Niro
- Best Actress: Angelina Jolie
- Best Movie: Godfather 1,2,3
Best Destination: Paris
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Affairs & Dating: Jessica Origliasso
- Previous Affairs: Phoebe Dahl(2014 – 2015), Catherine McNeil (2010) and Lyndsey Anne (2009)