Who is Peyton Manning ?
Peyton Williams Manning popularly known as Peyton Manning was born on March 24, 1976. He is a former American football quarterback who played 18 seasons in the National Football League (NFL), primarily with the Indianapolis Colts.
Considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time due to his numerous career achievements, he spent 14 seasons with the Colts and was a member of the Denver Broncos in his last four seasons.
Manning played college football for the University of Tennessee, leading the Tennessee Volunteers to the 1997 SEC Championship in his senior season.
He is the second son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning and older brother of New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning.
Who is Peyton Manning Dating ?
Peyton Manning has been in a relationship with Sarah Egnaczyk.
What is Peyton Manning Net Worth ?
He has an estimated net worth of $115 million.
- Born Name: Peyton Williams Manning
- Nick Name: Auto, the Sheriff, Peytie Pie
- Birth Date: March 24, 1976
- Sun Sign: Aries
- Born Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional American Football Player (now Retired)
- Father: Archie Manning (Former Professional American Football Player)
- Mother: Olivia Manning (Housewife)
- Siblings: Eli Manning (Younger Brother) (Professional American Football Player), Cooper Manning (Older Brother) (TV Show Host)
- Psition: Quarterback
- Shirt Number: 18
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 6 ft 5½ in or 197 cm
- Weight: 104 kg or 229 lbs
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Chest: 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps: 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist: 35 in or 89 cm
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Religion: Christianity
- Peyton Manning Girlfriend / Spouse: Sarah Egnaczyk, Angela Buchman (2009-2011), Ashley Thompson (1997-Present)
- Favorite Food: Chicken Parm
- Favorite TV Shows: Boardwalk Empire (2010-2014)
- Favorite Movies: The Jerk (1979), Caddyshack (1980), Stripes (1981), Fletch (1985), National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)