Who is Paula Deen ?
# Paula Ann Hiers Deen is popularly known as Paula Deen.
# She was born on January 19, 1947 in Albany, Georgia, U.S.
# She is the daughter of Corrie A. Hiers (née Paul) and Earl Wayne Hiers, Sr.
# She grew up Baptist, and is still deeply devoted to her faith.
# She is an American celebrity chef and cooking show television host.
#She is currently living in Savannah, Georgia.
# She owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant and Paula Deen’s Creek House with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen in Savannah, Georgia.
# She has published fifteen cookbooks.
# Though married since 2004 to Michael Groover, she uses the last name Deen, from her first marriage.
Who is Paula Deen Spouse ?
Paula Deen got married with Michael Groover in 2004.
Michael Groover is a tugboat captain in the Port of Savannah, Georgia.
Paula Deen got married with Jimmy Deen in 1965 and they got separated in 1989.
Deen has two children from a previous marriage.
What is Paula Deen Net Worth ?
Paula Deen is an American celebrity chef and cooking show television host.
She has an estimated net worth of $14 Million.
- Weight: 161 lbs (73 kg)
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Measurements: Unknown
- Bra Size/Breast Size: Unknown
- Bra Cup Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: N/A
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Net Worth: $14 Million
- Hair Color: Grey
- Eye Color: Blue
- Date Of Birth: 19 January 1947
- Birth Place: Albany, Georgia, USA
- Birth Name: Paula Ann Hiers
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Baptist
- Race/Ethnicity: English, with some German
- Spouse: Michael Groover (m. 2004-), Jimmy Deen (m. 1965-1989)
- Parents: Corrie A. Paul, Earl Wayne Hiers, Sr
- Children: Jamie Deen, Bobby Deen
- Grandchildren: Matthew James Deen, Jack Linton Deen
Follow Paula Deen on Instagram
Follow Paula Deen on Twitter
— Paula Deen (@Paula_Deen) January 31, 2017