Who is Orlando Bloom ?
Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom (born 13 January 1977) is an English actor.
After having his breakthrough as Legolas in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, he rose to fame by further appearing in epic fantasy, historical epic, and fantasy adventure films.
Bloom subsequently established himself as a leading man in Hollywood films such as Balian de Ibelin in Ridley Scott’s Kingdom of Heaven (2005) and Elizabethtown (2005).
He made his professional stage debut in West End’s In Celebration at the Duke of York’s Theatre in London in 2007 and starred in a Broadway adaption of Romeo and Juliet in 2013.
In 2009, Bloom was named a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
In 2015 he received the BAFTA Britannia Humanitarian Award.
Who is Orlando Bloom Dating ?
Orlando Bloom is possibly single.
Orlando Bloom was previously married to Miranda Kerr (2010 – 2013).
What is Orlando Bloom Net Worth ?
Orlando Bloom is an English actor. He made his professional stage debut in West End’s In Celebration at the Duke of York’s Theatre in London in 2007 and starred in a Broadway adaption of Romeo and Juliet in 2013.
He has an estimated net worth of $35 Million.
Follow Orlando Bloom on Instagram
- Birth Name: Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom
- Nicknames: OB, Orli
- Date of Birth: January 13, 1977
- Birthplace: Centerbury, Kent, England
- Height: 180 centimetres, 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 69 kg / 152 pound
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Waist Size: 31 inches
- Biceps Size: 16 inches
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Father: Colin Stone
- Mother: Sonia Constance Josephine
- Siblings: Samantha Bloom
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- First Movie: Wilde (released on 1997)
- Favorite Food: Steaks, Seafood
- Favorite Holiday Destination: Caribbean Island, Sydney
- Girlfriends / Affairs : Lindsay Lohan, Sienna Miller, Kate Bosworth, Luisa Moraes, Miranda Kerr
- Spouse: Miranda Kerr (married on 2010, divorced in 2013)
- Children: Flynn Christopher Bloom
- Nationality: English
- Net Worth: $ 35 Million