Who is Michelle Obama ?
Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama popular as Michelle Obama was born on January 17, 1964. She is an American lawyer and writer who was First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
She is married to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, and is the first African-American First Lady.
Raised on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, Obama is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School, and spent her early legal career working at the law firm Sidley Austin, where she met her husband.
Who is Michelle Obama Dating ?
Barack and Michelle married in 1992 and have two daughters. They are Malia Obama and Sasha Obama.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
What is Michelle Obama Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $11.8 million.
- Complete Name: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
- Nicknames: The First Lady, My Rock, Miche
- Date of Birth: January 17, 1964
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Writer, Lawyer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Father: Fraser Robinson III (City Water Plant Employee)
- Mother: Marian Shields Robinson
- Siblings: Craig Robinson (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Barack Obama (m. 1992)
- Children Name: Malia Ann Obama, Sasha Obama (Daughters)
- Color: Purple
- Sport: Tennis
- Movie: Inside Out
- Musicians: Sting, Stevie Wonder, Beyonce
- Part of the White House: Rose Garden
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″, 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg, 150 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-28-39
Michelle Obama Interesting Facts:
Her favorite color is Purple.
Michelle likes to play tennis.
She knows piano extremely well.
Inside Out is one of her favorite films.
Michelle Obama is the first African-American First Lady of the United States.
Some Quotes of Michelle Obama
The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know.—————————————————————————
I never cut class. I loved getting A’s, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.————————————————