Who is Michael Jackson ?
# Michael Joseph Jackson was popularly known as Michael Jackson.
# He was born on August 29, 1958 and died on June 25, 2009.
# He was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the “King of Pop”, he was one of the most popular entertainers in the world, and was the best-selling music artist during the year of his death.
# Jackson’s contributions to music, dance, and fashion along with his publicized personal life made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
# The eighth child of the Jackson family, Michael made his professional debut in 1964 with his elder brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5.
# He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records.
- Birth Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
- Nick Names: MJ, King of Pop
- Date of Birth: August 29, 1958
- Birth Place: Gary, Indiana, United States
- Nationality: American
- Height: 175 centimetres, 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 62 kg / 136 pound
- Body Measurements: 43-14-32 inches
- Chest Size: 43 inches
- Waist Size: 14 inches
- Biceps Size: 32 inches
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Occupation / Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actor, Record Producer, Businessman and Philanthropist
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Father: Joe Jackson
- Mother: Katherine Jackson
- Brothers: Marlon Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Randy Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Brandon Jackson
- Sisters: Janet Jackson, Rebbie Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Joh Vonnie Jackson
- Body Type: Slim
- Girlfriend’s / Spouse’s: Maureen McCormick, Stephanie Anne Mills-1997, Tatum O’Neal – 1977-1979, Brooke Shields – 1981-1993, Tatiana Thumbtzen – 1987-1988, Madonna – 1990-1991, Shana Mangatal-1990-1997, Whitney Houston-1991, Lisa Marie Presley-1994-1996, Debbie Rowe-1996-1999
- Ethnicit: Black American
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Religious Belief: Christianity
- First Album: Got to be there
- List of Top Songs: Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, Thriller, Man in the Mirror, Black or White, Earth Song, They Don’t Care About Us, Bad, Dirty Diana
- TV Shows and Movies: Captain EO (1986), Moonwalker (1988), Michael Jackson’s Ghosts (1997), Men in Black II (2002)
- Best Friend: Elizabeth Taylor
- Idol: Charlie Chaplin
- Favorite Artist: Michaelangelo
- Favorite Book: Peter Pan By James Matthew Barrie
- Favorite Colors: Red and Black
- Cause of death: Cardiac arrest due to intoxication with propofol and benzodiazepine
- Location of death: Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Religion: Christian
- Hobbies: Basketball and Reading
- Favorite Food: Mexican, exotic, spicy & vegetarian foods, sushi, pizza, chicken, fish, fresh fruits, popcorn
- Net Worth: $ 1 Billion (Debt -$ 500 Million)