Who is Matt Bomer ?
Matthew Staton Bomer popular as Matt Bomer was born on October 11, 1977. He is an American actor.
He made his television debut with Guiding Light in 2001, and gained recognition with his recurring role in the NBC television series Chuck.
He played the lead role of con-artist and thief Neal Caffrey in the USA Network series White Collar from 2009 to 2014.
Bomer made a guest appearance on the fourth season of FX’s horror anthology series American Horror Story.
He was later upgraded to main cast during the fifth season.
- Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Height: 5′ 11½” (1.82 m)
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 11 (US)
- Star Sign: Libra
- Net Worth: $9 Million
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Date Of Birth: 11 October 1977
- Birth Place: Webster Groves, Missouri, USA
- Birth Name: Matthew Staton Bomer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: English (predominantly), Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Swiss-German, German, remote French
- Religion: He is non-religious.
- Spouse: Simon Halls (m. 2011-)
- Parents: John Bomer, Sissi Bomer
- Children: Henry Bomer, Walker Bomer, Kit Bomer
- Siblings: Neill Bomer, Megan Bomer