Who is Krysten Ritter ?
# Krysten Alyce Ritter popularly known as Krysten Ritter.
# She was born on December 16, 1981.
# She is an American actress, musician, author and former model.
# Ritter was born in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, the daughter of Garry Ritter and Kathi Taylor.
# She was raised on a farm outside Shickshinny, Pennsylvania, where her mother, stepfather and sister live; her father lives in nearby Benton.
# Ritter graduated in 2000 from Northwest Area High School. Ritter is of German, Scottish, and English descent.
# vRitter is known for her roles as lead superheroine Jessica Jones on the Marvel Cinematic Universe series Jessica Jones and The Defenders, Jane Margolis on the AMC drama series Breaking Bad, and Chloe on the ABC comedy series Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23.
# She has also had roles in the television series Gravity, ‘Til Death, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, and The Blacklist.
Who is Krysten Ritter Dating ?
- Full Name: Krysten Alyce Ritter
- Nick Name: Krysten
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Musician and writer
- Date of Birth: December 16, 1981
- Birth Place: Shickshinny, Pennsylvania, USA
- Star-sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Father Name: Garry Ritter
- Mother Name: Kathi Ritter
- Siblings: Unknown
- Height: 1.75m, 5’9”
- Weight: 57 kg, 126 pounds
- Body Measurements: 33-23-35 inches
- Bra Size: 32A
- Dress Size: 2 US
- Shoe Size: 10 US
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexuality: Straight
- Best Known for: Krysten Ritter is best known for playing the role as Jane Margolis in TV series Breaking Bad, Chloe in sitcom “Don’t Trust the B— in Apartment 23. She has also appeared in films such as 27 Dresses, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Big Eyes and Veronica Mars.
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Current Boyfriend: Currently she is dating Adam Granduicel.
- Previous Boyfriends: Ivan Sergei, Brian Geraghty
Krysten Ritter facts:
- I am weirdo. I dont leave the house unless I have to.
- I am Sarcastic and dry, but I also have a pretty huge zest for life.
- I like to be stylish and edgy, but also low maintenance.
- I was always loud and obnoxious and giggly and funny.
- I started studying acting, got commercials, and here we are 100 years later. I’m acting and writing and I have a pool and a dog.
- My parents actually wanted me to join the service.