Who is Kim Jong ?
Kim Jong-un was born between 8 January 1982 and 5 July 1984. He is the Chairman of the Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK) and supreme leader of North Korea since 2011.
Kim is the second child of Kim Jong-il (1941–2011) and Ko Yong-hui.
He is the first North Korean leader to have been born after the country’s founding.
Before taking power, Kim was rarely seen in public, and many of the activities of Kim and his government remain unknown.
Even details such as what year he was born, and whether he did indeed attend a Western school under a pseudonym, are difficult to confirm.
Who is Kim Jong Dating ?
Ri Sol-ju and Kim Jong-un are married.
We don’t have any information about his past affairs & dating.
What is Kim Jong Net Worth ?
He has an estimated net worth of $5 Billion.
- Real Name: Kim Jong-un
- Nickname: Yongmyong-han tongji, Young General, Lil Kim, Brilliant Comrade, Supreme Leader, Dear Successor
- Profession: Politician, Statesman, Dictator
- Biggest Rival: Kim Jong-nam (Half Brother)
- Height: 170 centimetres, 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 136 kg / 300 pound
- Date of Birth: January 8, 1984
- Place of Birth: Pyongyang, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: North Korean
- Hometown: Pyongyang, North Korea
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Kim Jong-il
- Mother: Ko Yong-hui
- Uncle: Kim Pyong-il
- Aunty: Kim Kyong-hui
- Brother: Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong-chul
- Sisters: Kim Yo-jong, Kim Sul-song
- Religion: Atheist, Juche (Self-Reliance)
- Hobbies: Playing basketball and watching action movies
- Favorite Food: Cheese and Wine
- Spouse: Ri Sol-ju (married on 2009)
- Children: Kim Ju-ae
- Net Worth: $ 5 Billion