Who is Kim Fields ?
Kim Victoria Fields popularly known as Kim Fields was born on May 12, 1969. She is an American actress and television director.
Fields is known for her roles as Dorothy “Tootie” Ramsey on the NBC sitcom The Facts of Life (1979–88), and as Regina Hunter on the Fox sitcom Living Single (1993–98).
Fields is the daughter of actress/director Chip Fields and older sister of actress Alexis Fields.
Who is Kim Fields Dating ? Spouse ? Children ?
Kim Fields got married with film producer Jonathon Freeman. They got married on 1995 and got divorced on 2001.
Fields gave birth to her first child, Sebastian Alexander Morgan, by then-boyfriend, Broadway actor Christopher Morgan on May 4, 2007.
The couple introduced their son the following week in People magazine.
On July 23, 2007, they were married in a private ceremony officiated by Pastor Donnie McClurkin.
On July 24, 2013, she announced on the talk show, The Real, that she and her husband were expecting another child, a boy.
The couple welcomed their second son, Quincy Morgan, on December 3, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia.
What is Kim Fields Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
- Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)
- Height: 5′ (1.52 m)
- Body Measurements: 41-33-40 in (104-84-102 cm)
- Bra Size/Breast Size: 36DD
- Bra Cup Size: DD
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 16 (US)
- Star Sign: Taurus
- Net Worth: $8 Million
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Date Of Birth: 12 May 1969
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Kim Victoria Fields
- Nicknames: Ruth, Kimmy, The Vet
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Born-Again Christian
- Spouse: Christopher Morgan (m. 2007-), Johnathon Franklin Freeman (m. 1995-2001)
- Parents: Erv Hurd, Chip Fields
- Children: Sebastian Alexander Morgan
- Siblings: Alexis Fields, Jere Fields