Who is Kevin Hart ?
Kevin Darnell Hart popularly known as Kevin Hart is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Hart began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs.
He was born on July 6, 1979 (age 37 years) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
He is an actor and producer, known for Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain (2013), Ride Along (2014) and The Wedding Ringer (2015).
Who are Kevin Hart Parents ? Siblings ?
Kevin Hart was born on July 6, 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
He was raised by his single mother, Nancy Hart, and has one brother, Robert.
His father, Henry Witherspoon, a cocaine addict, was in and out of jail throughout most of Kevin’s childhood, and Kevin used humor as way to cope with his troubled family life.
Who is Kevin Hart Dating ?
Eniko Parrish and Kevin Hart have been married for 4 months since 13th Aug 2016.
Eniko Parrish is a 32 year old American. She was born on 17th August, 1984 in Baltimore, USA. She is famous for Kevin Hart’s Girlfriend. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Kevin Hart was previously married to Torrei Hart (2003 – 2011).
Kevin Hart is rumoured to have hooked up with Simply Jess.
What is Kevin Hart Net Worth ?
Kevin Hart is an actor and comedian who made his fortune in his stand-up comedy career. His estimated net worth is $128 million.
- Birth Name: Kevin D. Hart
- Nickname: Lil Kev
- Date of Birth: July 6, 1979
- Birthplace: North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation / Profession: Actor, Comedian
- Height: 157 centimetres, 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 64 kg / 141 pound
- Build: Average
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Chest Size: 44 inches
- Waist Size: 35 inches
- Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Brand Endorsements: Nike & Ford Motor Company
- First Film: Paper Soldiers in 2002
- First TV Show: Undeclared
- Best Known For: Comedic roles in different movies and television shows
- Net Worth: $128 million