Who is Kelly Holmes ?
Dame Kelly Holmes, DBE (born 19 April 1970) is a retired British middle distance athlete.
Holmes was born in Pembury, Kent, the daughter of Derrick Holmes, a Jamaican-born car mechanic, and an English mother, Pam Norman.
Her mother, 18 at the time of her birth, married painter and decorator Michael Norris, whom Holmes regards as her father, seven years later.
Holmes grew up in Hildenborough, Kent, where she attended Hildenborough CEP School, and then Hugh Christie Comprehensive School in Tonbridge from the age of 12.
Holmes specialised in the 800 metres and 1500 metres events and won a gold medal for both distances at the 2004 Summer Olympicsin Athens.
She set British records in numerous events and still holds the records over the 600, 800 and 1000 metre distances.
Who is Kelly Holmes Dating ?
Kelly Holmes is possibly single.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
What is Kelly Holmes Net Worth ?
Kelly Holmes is a beautiful and is one of the fastest athlete from England, represents as a mid distance athlete.
We don’t have any information about her estimated net worth.
Follow Kelly Holmes on Twitter
— Kelly Holmes (@damekellyholmes) May 9, 2017
- Birth Name: Dame Kelly Holmes
- Nickname: N/A
- Birthplace: Pembury, Kent, England
- Height: 160 cm, 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 55 kg / 121 pound
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Body Type/Build: Athletic
- Date of Birth: April 19, 1970
- Father: Derrick Holmes (Jamaican Car Mechanic)
- Mother: Pam Norman
- Siblings: Kevin Norris, Stuart Norris
- Occupation / Profession: Middle distance athlete
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: British
- Awards / Recognitions: BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportswoman of the Year, Glamour Award for Sportswoman
- Published Books: Get Your Kids Fit: The Parents’ Guide to Healthy, Happy, Active Kids, Kelly Holmes : The Autobiography
- Measurements: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A