Who is Kate Hudson ?
Kate Garry Hudson popular as Kate Hudson was born on April 19, 1979. She is an American actress.
She rose to prominence in 2000 for playing Penny Lane in Almost Famous, for which she won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Her other films include How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool’s Gold (2008), Bride Wars (2009), Nine (2009), and Deepwater Horizon (2016).
Hudson also co-founded Fabletics, a fitness brand and membership program operated by JustFab.
Who is Kate Hudson Dating ?
Kate Hudson is possibly single.
Kate Hudson was previously married to Chris Robinson (2000 – 2007).
Kate Hudson has been engaged to Matthew Bellamy (2011 – 2014).
What is Kate Hudson Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $38 million.
- Complete Name: Kate Garry Hudson
- Nicknames: Katie
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: April 19, 1979
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Father: Bill Hudson
- Mother: Goldie Hawn
- Siblings: Boston Russell, Oliver Hudson, Wyatt Russell, Lalania Hudson, Emily Hudson. Zachary Hudson
- Spouse: Chris Robinson (m. 2000–2007)
- Children: Bingham Hawn Bellamy, Ryder Robinson
- First Film: Desert Blue
- First TV Show: Party of Five
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2-4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34
- Hobbies and Interests: Dancing, Playing Guitar, Exercise, Watching Movies, Acting
- Favorite Food: Candy, Chocolates
- Favorite Book: The Paris Wife, One Hundred Years of Solitude, The Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye
- Favorite Perfume: Keeps changing
- Favorite Music: Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Joni Mitchell, Grateful Dead
- Favorite Songs: “All I Need” by Radiohead, “River” by Joni Mitchell
- Favorite Movie: This Is Spinal Tap
- Favorite TV Program: 24
- Favorite Season: Summer
- Net Worth: $38 million