Who is Jon Gruden ?
Jon David Gruden is an American former college football player, professional coach, and football analyst for ESPN and Monday Night Football.
He was born on August 17, 1963 at Sandusky, Ohio, United States.
He was born to Jim Gruden, professional football regional account, running backs coach as well the director of player personal, and Kathy Gruden.
He was not the only child he also have a sibling named Jay Gruden who is also a football coach and a former quarterback.
Who is Jon Gruden Dating ?
Jon Gruden got married with Cindy Gruden. The couple tied a knot in 1991 where they vowed to be together for the lifetime.
Jon and Cindy are blessed with three beautiful sons named Deuce Gruden, Michael Gruden and Jayson Gruden.
There are no any rumors about her having any affairs and relationships other than Jon Gruden.
What is Jon Gruden Net Worth ?
Jon Gruden is an American former NFL head coach and current NFL analyst for ESPN who has a net worth of $22.5 million.
Jon Gruden’s Salary is $6.5 Million.
- Born: August 17, 1963 (age 54)
- Birth Place: Sandusky, Ohio, United States
- Height: 1.78 m
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Spouse: Cindy Gruden (m. 1991)
- Past teams coached: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Head coach, 2001–2009), MORE
- Children: Deuce Gruden, Michael Gruden,Jayson Gruden
- Siblings: Jay Gruden
- Profession: football player, professional coach, and football analyst for ESPN
- Net Worth: $22.5 million
- Salary: $6.5 Million