Who is Jason Sudeikis ?
Daniel Jason Sudeikis popular as Jason Sudeikis was born on September 18, 1975. He is an American comedian, actor and screenwriter.
Sudeikis began his career in improv comedy. He began performing at ComedySportz (now Comedy City) in Kansas City.
In 2003, he was hired as a sketch writer for Saturday Night Live and was a cast member from 2005 to 2013.
He appeared on the television shows 30 Rock, The Cleveland Show, Eastbound & Down, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Last Man on Earth, and other TV shows.
Who is Jason Sudeikis Dating ?
Kay Cannon (m. 2004–2010)
Olivia Wilde (2011)
What is Jason Sudeikis Net Worth ?
Jason Sudeikis an American comedian, actor and screenwriter. Sudeikis began his career in improv comedy. He began performing at ComedySportz (now Comedy City) in Kansas City.
- Complete Name: Daniel Jason Sudeikis
- Nicknames: Suds
- Date of Birth: September 18, 1975
- Age (2016): 41
- Birthplace: Fairfax, Virginia, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Father: Daniel Joseph Sudeikis
- Mother: Kathryn Sudeikis
- Siblings: Kristin Sudeikis (Sister), Lindsay Sudeikis (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Kay Cannon (m. 2004–2010)
- Children Name: Otis Alexander Sudeikis (Son), Daisy Josephine Sudeikis (Daughter)
- Jason Sudeikis Career Stats
- First Film: The Ten (2007)
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live (2003)
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 185 pounds
- Chest Size: 44 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Jason Sudeikis Interesting Facts
- Sudeikis has anosmia.
- Jason is the nephew of actor George Wendt.
- He had a big crush on Jennifer Aniston as a college student.
- As a child, Jason used to collect Encyclopedia Brown books.
- His real name is Daniel but he preferred to go by his middle name.
Quotes by Jason Sudeikis
It’s fun to play the type of people you dislike.
A mustache really defines your face. My dad had a mustache when I was growing up, and I can still remember when he shaved it, he looked like a completely different person.
Each experience I go through – marriage, my public life, my personal life – I’m learning as I go.
Being polite and grateful will make people more inclined to help you. And if people are willing to help you, you may accidentally get something you want.
That’s what I love about sketch comedy: a sketch is five minutes, then it goes dark, and there’s the potential for something else.
Growing up, my sisters were both into dancing, so I went to a lot of dance recitals, mostly because there were always pretty girls in leotards.
Once I walked out of my house into to the Puerto Rican Day parade. It was usually a five-minute walk to work, but that day it took me a half-hour to get to 30 Rock.