Who is Jade Thirlwall ?
Jade Amelia Thirlwall popularly known as Jade Thirlwall was born December 26, 1992 in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England.
She is a member of the British girl group Little Mix with Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.
Jade won The X Factor 2011 with Little Mix but she had actually auditioned for the show in both 2008 and 2010.
She made it through both times but was sent home due to lack of confidence.
Follow Jade Thirlwall on Instagram:
Who is Jade Thirlwall Dating ?
Jade Thirlwall dated Sam Craske from the dance group Diversity.
They broke up in Mid-2014.
Now Jade is possibly a single .
What is Jade Thirlwall Net Worth ?
Jade is a member of the British girl group Little Mix with Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.
She has an estimated net worth of £3 million.
Some facts about Jade Thirlwall
- Is a member of girl band Little Mix.
- As a member of Little Mix, they each have their own logo. Jade’s logo is a bow tie.
- Jade is dating the rock band ‘The Struts’ star, Jed Elliot. They started dating in late 2015.
- Jade started singing around the age of six and decided that she wanted to be a singer after singing in front of her school.
- Jade has an older brother named Karl who is married and has a son named Karl.
- Jade has a tattoo in Arabic going down her spine. In English it says, “Anyone can achieve their dream if they’ve got the courage.” It’s in Arabic since her granddad was Arabic and it’s like a memory of him.