Who is Hugh Grant ?
Hugh John Mungo Grant popular as Hugh Grant was born on 9 September 1960. He is an English actor and film producer.
Grant has received a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, and an Honorary César for his work.
His films have earned more than US$2.4 billion from 25 theatrical releases worldwide.
Grant first received attention after earning the Volpi Cup for his performance in James Ivory’s Maurice (1987) but achieved international success after appearing in the Richard Curtis-scripted Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994).
One of the best known figures in 1990s British popular culture, Grant was in a high-profile relationship with Elizabeth Hurley, which was the focus of much attention in the British and international media.
Who is Hugh Grant Dating ?
Hugh Grant has been engaged to Jemima Khan(2004 – 2007).
Hugh Grant has been in relationships with Elisa Schmidt (2011), Tinglan Hong (2011 – 2012), Amber Diane Sainsbury (2009), Catherine Fulmer (2009), Dana Verbytska (2004), Caroline Stanbury (2000 – 2001) and Elizabeth Hurley (1987 – 2000).
What is Hugh Grant Net Worth ?
He has an estimated net worth of $80 million.
- Complete Name: Hugh John Mungo Grant
- Nicknames: Hugh
- Date of Birth: September 9, 1960
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Occupation: Actor, Film Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Father: James Grant
- Mother: Finvola Grant
- Siblings: James Grant
- Partner: Anna Elisabet Eberstein
- Children: Tabitha Grant (Daughter), Felix Chang Hong Grant (Son), John Mungo Grant (Son)
- Net Worth: $80 million
- First Film: Privileged (1982)
- First TV Show: The Detective (1985)
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 14 inches