Who is Geena Davis ?
Virginia Elizabeth Davis popularly known as Geena Davis was born on January 21, 1956. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She is an American actress, film producer, writer, voice actress, former fashion model, and former archer.
She is known for her roles in The Fly (1986), Beetlejuice (1988), Thelma & Louise (1991), A League of Their Own (1992), The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996), Stuart Little (1999), and The Accidental Tourist, for which she won the 1988 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
In 2005, Davis won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama for her role in Commander in Chief.
In 2014, she returned to television portraying Dr. Nicole Herman in Grey’s Anatomy.
She was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress along with her co-star Susan Sarandon for Thelma and Louise.
Davis also starred as Regan MacNeil / Angela Rance in the first season of the horror TV series “inspired by” the best-selling William Peter Blatty novel The Exorcist, on Fox.
Who is Geena Davis Dating ?
Geena Davis is possibly single.
Geena Davis was previously married to Reza Jarrahy (2001), Renny Harlin (1993 – 1998), Jeff Goldblum (1987 – 1990) and Richard Emmolo (1982 – 1984).
What is Geena Davis Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $30 Million dollars.
- Born: January 21, 1956 (age 62)
- Birth Place: Wareham, Massachusetts, United States
- Birth Name: Virginia Elizabeth Davis
- Birth Sign: Aquarius
- Nick Name: Virgin
- Height: 1.83 m
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Spouse: Reza Jarrahy (m. 2001), Renny Harlin (m. 1993–1998), Jeff Goldblum (m. 1987–1990), Richard Emmolo (m. 1982–1983)
- Children: Kaiis Steven Jarrahy, Alizeh Keshvar Davis Jarrahy, Kian William Jarrahy
- Parents: Lucille Davis, William Davis
- Net Worth: $30 Million dollars