Who is G Eazy ?
# Gerald Earl Gillum is better known by his stage name G-Eazy.
# He is an American rapper and record producer from Oakland, California.
# His first major-label album, These Things Happen, was released on June 23, 2014.
# The album peaked at number 3 on the US Billboard 200.
# His second studio album, When It’s Dark Out, was released on December 4, 2015.
# It featured the single “Me, Myself & I”, which reached the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100.
# His third and most recent studio album, The Beautiful & Damned, was released on December 15, 2017.
G Eazy Best known for:
His major-label debut album, These Things Happen, was released in 2014 and peaked at number 3 on the US Billboard 200. His second hit album, When It’s Dark Out, was released on December 4, 2015.
Who is G Eazy Wife/Girlfriends and Affairs ?
Currently he is dating singer Devon Baldwin.
We don’t have any information about his past affairs & dating.
- Full Name: Gerald Earl Gillum
- Nick Name: Young Gerald, G-Eazy
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer and songwriter
- Date of Birth: May 24, 1989
- Birth Place: Oakland, California USA
- Star-sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Suzanne Olmsted
- Siblings: James Wolcott Gillum
- Education: Loyola University, New Orleans
- Height: 1.96 m or 6 feet 5 inches
- Weight: approx. 185 pounds
- Shoe size: 12
- Body Measurements: His chest, arms and waist size are unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexuality: Straight
- Net Worth: $1 million
Follow G Eazy on Instagram & Twitter
Houston Saturday pic.twitter.com/FF9QS1ldfw
— G-Eazy (@G_Eazy) February 3, 2017