Who is Farrah Abraham ?
Farrah Lynn Abraham popular as Farrah Abraham was born on May 31, 1991. She is an American reality television personality.
Born in Omaha, Nebraska, and raised in Council Bluffs, Iowa, she received public attention after being cast in the reality television series 16 and Pregnant in 2009, which documented the pregnancies and first months of motherhood for several young women.
Later that year she was cast in the spin-off series Teen Mom, and appeared in each of its four seasons until its conclusion in 2012.
That August she released her debut studio album and first memoir, both of which were titled My Teenage Dream Ended. The book made it onto The New York Times Best Seller list.
Who is Farrah Abraham Dating ?
Farrah Abraham is currently single.
Farrah Abraham has been in relationships with Simon Saran (2014 – 2015), Daniel Alvarez (2011)and Derek Underwood (2006 – 2008).
- Full Name: Farrah Lynn Abraham
- Nick Name: Farrah
- Occupation: Television Personality, Musician, Chef
- Date of Birth: May 31, 1991
- Birth Place: Council Bluffs, lowa, USA
- Age: 24 (as of 2015)
- Star-sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Father Name: Michael Abraham
- Mother Name: Debra Danielson
- Spouse Name: Unknown
- Siblings: Ashley Danielson
- Farrah Abraham Education: Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Metropolitan Community College – Omaha, Nebraska
- Height: 1.70m, 5’7”
- Weight: 52.2 kg
- Body Measurements: 36-26-32
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexuality: Straight
- Favorite songs: My Teenage Dream Ended
- Favorite TV Shows: Teen Mom, Sixteen and pregnant
- Favorite Movie: Farrah Superstar Backdoor Teen Mom
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Farrah Abraham Previous Boyfriends: Simon Saran, James Deen, Daniel Alvarez, Derek Underwood, Tyler Baltierra