Who is Diana Dors ?
Diana Mary Fluck popular as Diana Dors was born on 23 October 1931 and died on 4 May 1984.
She was an English film actress and singer.
Mary had been having an affair with another man, and when she announced she was pregnant with Diana, she admitted she had no clear idea if he or her husband was the father.
Diana was educated at Colville House.
She enjoyed the cinema; her heroines from the age of eight onwards were Hollywood actresses Veronica Lake, Lana Turner and Jean Harlow.
She first came to public notice as a blonde bombshell in the style of American Marilyn Monroe, as promoted by her first husband, Dennis Hamilton, mostly via sex film-comedies and risqué modelling.
Diana Dors was possibly single in her later life.
Diana Dors was previously married to Alan Lake(1968 – 1984), Richard Dawson (1959 – 1966) and Dennis Hamilton (1951 – 1959).
- Weight: 138 lbs (63 kg)
- Height: 5′ 5½” (1.66 m)
- Measurements: 37-25-38 in (94-64-97 cm)
- Bra Size/Breast Size: 34C
- Bra Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Star Sign: Scorpio
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Date Of Birth: 23 October 1931
- Birth Place: Swindon, Wiltshire, England, UK
- Date of Death: 4 May 1984, Windsor, Berkshire, England, UK (ovarian cancer)
- Birth Name: Diana Mary Fluck
- Nicknames: The Siren of Swindon, The Hurricane in Mink, The English Marilyn Monroe, The Blonde Bombshell
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Spouse: Alan Lake (m. 1968-1984), Richard Dawson (m. 1959-1966)
- Parents: Albert Edward Sidney Fluck, Winifred Maud Mary Fluck
- Children: Jason Dors Lake, Gary Dawson, Mark Dawson
- TV shows: Queenie’s Castle, All Our Saturdays