Who is Chelsea Handler ?
Chelsea Joy Handler (born February 25, 1975) is an American comedian, actress, writer, television host, and producer.
She hosted the late-night talk show Chelsea Lately on the E! network from 2007 to 2014, and released a documentary series, Chelsea Does, on Netflix in January 2016.
In 2012, Time named Handler one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual Time 100 list.
In May 2016, she began her new talk show, Chelsea, on Netflix.
Career & Awards
- In March 2009, Handler received the “Ally for Equality Award” from the Human Rights Campaign, recognizing “the outstanding efforts of those who dedicate time, energy, spirit and whole-hearted commitment to better the lives of LGBT people”.
- In April 2009, Handler won the Bravo A-List Award for “A-List Funny.”
- In July 2012, Handler received the Comedy Person of the Year Award at Montreal’s Just For Laughs comedy festival.
Who is Chelsea Handler Dating ?
Chelsea Handler is possibly single.
Chelsea Handler has been in relationships with André Balazs (2011 – 2013), 50 Cent (2010) and Ted Harbert (2007 – 2010).
What is Chelsea Handler Net Worth ?
- Birth Name: Chelsea Joy Handler
- Nicknames: The Sexy Handler
- Date of Birth: February 25, 1975
- Birthplace: Livingston, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian, TV Host, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Father: Melvin Handler
- Mother: Rita Handler
- Siblings: Roy Handler, Glen Handler, Shoshanna Handler, Chet Handler, Sydney Handler
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
- First Book: My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
- First TV Show: Spy TV
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurements: 35-27-35