Who is Bill Gates ?
William Henry Gates III popularly known as Bill Gates (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, and co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation along with Paul Allen.
In 1975, Gates and Allen launched Microsoft, which became the world’s largest PC software company.
During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of chairman, CEO and chief software architect, while also being the largest individual shareholder until May 2014.
Gates stepped down as chief executive officer of Microsoft in January 2000, but he remained as chairman and created the position of chief software architect for himself.
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) February 3, 2017
Who is Bill Gates Dating ?
Gates married Melinda French on a golf course on the Hawaiian island of Lanai on January 1, 1994; he was 38 and she was 29.
They have three children: Jennifer Katharine (b. 1996), Rory John (b. 1999), and Phoebe Adele (b. 2002).
What is Bill Gates Net Worth ?
With his wife Melinda, Bill Gates chairs the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s largest private charitable foundation.
His real time net worth is $89.9 B
- Weight: 140 lbs (64 kg)
- Height: 5′ 9½” (1.77 m)
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 9 (US)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Net Worth: 79.2 billion USD (2015)
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Date Of Birth: 28 October 1955
- Birth Place: Seattle, Washington, USA
- Birth Name: William Henry Gates III
- Nickname: Trey
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Agnostic
- Race or Ethnicity: English, German, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Scottish
- Spouse: Melinda Gates (m. 1994-)
- Parents: Mary Maxwell Gates, William H. Gates, Sr.
- Children: Jennifer Katharine Gates, Rory John Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates
- Siblings: Libby Gates (Sister), Kristi Gates (Sister)
- Education: Harvard College (1973–1975), Lakeside School (1967–1973)