Who is Bea Miller ?
Beatrice Annika “Bea” Miller (born February 7, 1999) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She came in ninth place on season two of The X Factor (US).
Miller is the daughter of two mothers, and has two adopted younger sisters.
She is currently signed to Hollywood Records.
Her debut EP was released in 2014, and her debut album Not an Apology was released on July 24, 2015.
In 2016, she released her single “Yes Girl“.
In early 2017, she began releasing the EPs Chapter One: Blue, Chapter Two: Red, and Chapter Three: Yellow. The three EPs, along with three additional songs, will ultimately be collected as her second studio album, Spectrum.
Who is Bea Miller Dating ?
Bea Miller is possibly a single.
In 2015, Miller began dating American singer Jacob Whitesides.
The couple broke up in May 2016, after one year of dating.
What is Bea Miller Net Worth ?
Bea Miller is an American musician and actress from Maplewood, New Jersey.
She lived in Maplewood with her moms and her twin sisters (Georgia and Esther), and now lives in LA.
Bea was signed to Syco Music and Hollywood Records in April 2013, after placing ninth on The X Factor. Her debut album, Not an Apology, was released on July 24, 2015.
She has an estimated net worth of five hundred thousand dollars.
- Birth Nation: United States of America
- Height: 4 Feet 11 inch
- Birth Sign: Aquarius
- Name: Bea Miller
- Birth Name: Beatrice Annika “Bea” Miller
- Nick Name: Bea Miller
- Mother: Kim Miller (Stage Manager for CBS), Hilery Kipnis (Former Producer for the “Oprah Winfrey Show”)
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place/City: Maplewood, New Jersey, United States
- Ethnicity: white
- Profession: Singer songwriter actress
- Net Worth: $500 thousand
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 31-22-32 in
- Breast Size: 31
- Waist size: 22
- Hip Size: 32
- Shoe Size: 4 (US)
- Weight: 45 kg
- Affair/Boyfriends: Jacob Whitesides
- Married: N/A
- Married to: N/A
- Siblings: Esther Miller (Younger Sister), Georgia Miller (Younger Sister)