Who is Amal Clooney ?
# Amal Clooney was born on 3 February 1978 in Beirut, Lebanon.
# She is a Lebanese-British barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, specialising in international law and human rights.
# Her clients include Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, in his fight against extradition.
# She has also represented the former prime minister of Ukraine, Yulia Tymoshenko, and Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy.
# Amal Clooney is fluent in English, French and conversational Arabic.
# Her father is a Lebanese Druze and her mother is a Lebanese Sunni Muslim.
# Some reports have described Clooney as a Druze.
# Her first name is derived from Arabic أمل ʾamal, meaning “hope”.
Who is Amal Clooney Dating ?
Amal Clooney got engaged with an actor George Clooney on 28 April 2014.
On 7 August 2014, the couple obtained marriage licences in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London.
They married on 27 September 2014 in Venice’s city hall following a high-profile wedding ceremony two days earlier, also in Venice.
On June 6, 2017, Amal gave birth to a daughter, Ella, and a son, Alexander.
We don’t have any information about her past affairs & dating.
What is Amal Clooney Net Worth ?
We don’t have any information about her estimated net worth.
- Born: February 3, 1978 (age 40)
- Birth Place: Beirut, Lebanon
- Birth Name: Amal Clooney
- Birth Sign: Aquarius
- Spouse: George Clooney (m. 2014)
- Children: Alexander Clooney, Ella Clooney
- Education: St Hugh’s College, Oxford (2000), New York University School of Law, Dr Challoner’s High School
- Nationality: British, Lebanese
- Parents: Baria Alamuddin, Ramzi Alamuddin
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Profession: British-Lebanese barrister
Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown