Who is Al Pacino ?
Alfredo James Pacino ( born April 25, 1940) is an American actor of stage and screen, filmmaker, and screenwriter.
Pacino has had a career spanning over five decades, during which time he has received numerous accolades and honors both competitive and honorary, among them an Academy Award, two Tony Awards, two Primetime Emmy Awards, a British Academy Film Award, four Golden Globe Awards, the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Film Institute, the Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award, and the National Medal of Arts.
He is also one of few performers to have won a competitive Oscar, an Emmy, and a Tony Award for acting, dubbed the “Triple Crown of Acting”.
Who is Al Pacino Dating ?
Al Pacino has been in relationships with Beverly D’Angelo (1997 – 2003), Penelope Ann Miller(1993 – 1994), Lyndall Hobbs (1990 – 1997), Jan Tarrant (1988 – 1989), Kathleen Quinlan (1979 – 1981), Marthe Keller (1976 – 1978), Tuesday Weld (1972), Diane Keaton (1971 – 1991) and Jill Clayburgh (1967 – 1975).
What is Al Pacino Net Worth ?
- Complete Name: Alfredo James Pacino
- Nicknames: Al Pacino, Sonny
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1940
- Age (2017): 77
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Filmmaker
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Father: Salvatore Pacino
- Mother: Rose Gerard Pacino
- Siblings: Roberta Pacino (Sister), Josette Pacino (Sister), Paula Pacino (Sister), Desiree Pacino (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Anton James Pacino (Son), Julie Marie Pacino (Daughter), Olivia Pacino (Daughter)
- Al Pacino Affairs: Jan Tarrant, Beverly D’Angelo, Diane Keaton, Tuesday Weld, Jill Clayburgh, Marthe Keller, Kathleen Quinlan,Lyndall Hobbs
- First Stage Play: Awake and Sing! (1967)
- First Film: Me, Natalie (1969)
- First TV Show:Y.P.D. (1968)
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″, 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 75 kg, 165 pounds
- Chest Size: 44 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 16 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Al Pacino’s Interesting Facts:
- He is a method actor.
- Al Pacino is fan of opera.
- The actor is an avid fan of Shakespeare.
- In his early career, Al Pacino worked as a stand-up comic.
- The actor has never been married but has children from different relationships.
Quotes by Al Pacino
I’m so shy now I wear sunglasses everywhere I go.
I’m an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools.
I don’t think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You’ve got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition’s an opportunity to have an audience.
The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful – my personal life suffers.
My first language was shy. It’s only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness.
My weaknesses… I wish I could come up with something. I’d probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they’re the same thing.
The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You’re in a conversation and everybody’s agreeing with what you’re saying – even if you say something totally crazy. You need people who can tell you what you don’t want to hear.