Who is Yaron Versano ?
Israeli real estate developer Yaron Versano is in the limelight is because of her wife Gal Gadot, as she has been making headlines for her success with films such as Wonder Woman and Batman v. Superman.
He was born on 1975 in Israel. His height is 1.85 m and his nationality is Israeli. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
While real estate sales are Versano’s official business, he also spends plenty of time playing husband, father, and cheerleader to his superstar wife and family. Often seen on set with Gadot, Versano helps keep her motivated, and his support for her is evident.
Who is Yaron Versano Dating ?
Gadot, in an interview with The Kit, talked about about their experiences with co-parenting, saying,
You don’t sleep much. You drink lots of coffee. And my husband’s the best. It’s logistics: We team up, and we just do it.
Yaron Versano has had no other relationships that we know of.
What is Yaron Versano Net Worth ?
Yaron Versano is a 39 year old Israeli Business Professional. Born on 28th June, 1978 in Israel.
He has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
- First Name: Yaron
- Last Name: Versano
- Birth Sign: Cancer
- Date of birth: 1978/06/28
- Birth Place: Amsterdam, Holland
- Nationality: Israeli
- Height: 6’1″
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Married: Yes
- Spouse: Gal Gadot (m. 2008)
- Profession: Real Estate Developer, Businessperson
- Education: International School of Amsterdam, New York Institute of Technology (2000)
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Children: 2 daughters (2-month-old Maya and 6-year-old Alma)
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Some interesting facts about Yaron Versano:
- Yaron Versano met Gal Gadot at a yoga retreat in the desert.
- He’s a fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Versano was born and raised in Amsterdam
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Versano sold his namesake Tel Aviv hotel to a Russian billionaire for about $26 million