Who is Nena ?
Nena (born Gabriele Susanne Kerner, 24 March 1960) is a German singer-songwriter, actress, and comedian who rose to international fame in 1983 with the New German Wave song “99 Luftballons”.
In 1984, she re-recorded this song in English as “99 Red Balloons”.
Nena was also the name of the band with whom she released the song. The re-recording of some of her old songs rekindled her career in 2002. In 2007, she co-founded Neue Schule Hamburg.
Who is Nena Dating ?
Nena started a relationship with drummer and music producer Philipp Palm from Stuttgart, with whom she had two children, Samuel Vincent (1995), and Simeon Joel (1997).
The couple and the four children currently live in Hamburg.
Nena has been in relationships with Benedict Freitag (1987 – 1992) and Rolf Brendel (1979 – 1987).
What is Nena Net Worth ?
- Birthday: March 24, 1960 (age 57)
- Birth Placec: Hagen, Germany
- Birth Name: Gabriele Susanne Kerner
- Nick Name: Nena
- Children: Sakias Manuel Freitag, Christopher Daniel Freitag, Larissa Marie Freitag, Simeon Joel Palm, Samuel Vincent Palm
- Movies and TV shows: The Voice of Germany, MORE
- Music groups: The Stripes, Nena (1982 – 1987)
- Weight: Unknown
- Height: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Net Worth: $15 Million
- Profession: German singer-songwriter, actress, and comedian