Who is Katharine McPhee ?
Katharine Hope McPhee (born March 25, 1984) is an American actress, singer and songwriter.
McPhee was born in Los Angeles, California. Her father, Daniel McPhee, is a television producer.
Her mother, Peisha (née Burch) McPhee, has been a vocal coach on American Idol since 2011.
The family moved to the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of Los Angeles when she was 12 years old.
Peisha McPhee recognized her daughter’s musical talent and decided to train her. McPhee’s older sister, Adriana, has been a vocal coach on American Idol since 2012.
She gained fame in May 2006 as the runner-up on the fifth season of American Idol.
Her self-titled debut album was released on RCA Records on January 30, 2007, and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, selling 381,000 copies (as of December 2010).
The album’s first single, “Over It”, was a Pop Top 30 hit and was certified gold in 2008.
Who is Katharine McPhee Dating ?
What is Katharine McPhee Net Worth ?
- Born: March 25, 1984 (age 33)
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name: Katharine Hope McPhee
- Nick Name: McPhee
- Height: 1.73 m
- Weight: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Spouse: Nick Cokas (m. 2008–2016)
- Albums: Unbroken, Hysteria, Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You, Katharine McPhee, I Fall in Love Too Easily
- Parents: Patricia Burch McPhee, Daniel McPhee