Who is Diane Lane ?
Diane Colleen Lane popular as Diane Lane was born on January 22, 1965. She is an American actress.
Born and raised in New York City, Lane made her screen debut in George Roy Hill’s 1979 film A Little Romance.
She has since appeared in several notable films, including the 2002 film Unfaithful, which earned her Satellite, New York Film Critics Circle, and National Society of Film Critics awards for Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Drama).
Lane has starred in The Outsiders, A Walk on the Moon, The Perfect Storm,Under the Tuscan Sun, Cinema Verite, and Trumbo. She played Martha Kentin Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Justice League.
Who is Diane Lane Dating ?
Diane Lane is currently single.
Diane Lane was previously married to Josh Brolin (2004 – 2013) and Christopher Lambert (1988 – 1994).
What is Diane Lane Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $35 million.
- Birthday: January 22, 1965 (age 52)
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Diane Colleen Lane
- Nick Name: Diane
- Height: 1.7 m
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- TV shows: Lonesome Dove, Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All
- Spouse: Josh Brolin (m. 2004–2013),Christopher Lambert (m. 1988–1994)
- Profession: American actress
- Net Worth: $35 million